Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Interlude


Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you 
If you're young at heart. 
For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind 
If you're young at heart. 

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes. 
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams. 
And life gets more exciting with each passing day. 
And love is either in your heart, or on it's way. 

Don't you know that it's worth every treasure on earth 
To be young at heart. 
For as rich as you are, it's much better by far 
To be young at heart. 

And if you should survive to 105, 
Look at all you'll derive out of being alive! 
And here is the best part, you have a head start 
If you are among the very young at heart. 

Songwriters: KING, RILEY B.

6 comments:

RoughWaterJohn said...

Thanks my dear friend, loved the words and video! You always know the thing (your thoughts) at the right time (when I need it) and in the right way (a beautiful video). I don't know how you do it. ;-)

Snuggling into my pea pod, enjoying the moment and grateful for my fellow pod-mates. :-)

Brynne said...

Guess that's part of being in the same pod:) Thank you for the good night smiles, my dear friend!

Chronicles of Illusions said...

I too loved both the words and Frank Brynne...now move over you two and make room for another pea.

Brynne said...

We don't have to move over since you were always already here with us, dear Jo. And I thought we were berries in a pod, not peas. Or are we back to peas? Love you either way, my savory sweets:)

Chronicles of Illusions said...

perhaps we are 'peaberries'

Something new and exciting ???

Brynne said...

Great idea...new and exciting are US!:)